Up Owners Club banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
811 Posts
The engine. It is a rorty little masterpiece. There isn't really anything I don't like about it actually.

·
Registered
89 Posts
It has to be the UP! Itself as it is my most favorite car

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
I love that its very small, but doesn't look tiny like some others.

·
Registered
430 Posts
£141 to insure, £0 to tax, 50 plus mpg, easy to park, fits in garage even with all my clutter, easy to wash and keep like new with my dodo juice goody bag, oh and it's a bloody good car as well!

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Rickenbacker said:
£141 to insure, £0 to tax, 50 plus mpg, easy to park, fits in garage even with all my clutter, easy to wash and keep like new with my dodo juice goody bag, oh and it's a bloody good car as well!

haha i love how i only asked for one thing..

i suppose there is so many things to love its hard to choose just one thing.

i dont get my car til next sat.. im looking forward to getting my baby and washing her!! lol

hhmm... dodo juice goodie bag.. that sounds good....?

·
Registered
393 Posts
I love it's looks. It's a lovely looking car that stands out in the crowd in a sea of bland rubbish on the road!

·
Registered
226 Posts
M4796P said:
I love it's looks. It's a lovely looking car that stands out in the crowd in a sea of bland rubbish on the road!
I'd definitely agree with that!

·
Registered
393 Posts
As much as I like the looks of the Fiat 500 and it's different/classic looks make them stand out, but there's thousands of them on the road and far too common now! Even though there are more Up!'s on the road, they stand out and I find myself looking out for them because they too are "different".

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I know I can't believe how many fiat 500 I see on the road!! It's like there's an army of them now!! Lol
Up! On the other hand..
I get so excited when I see one!! I can't wait to drive mines and wave at other up! Owners!!

·
Registered
393 Posts
Me too! I love seeing another Up! on the road. I just love them!

·
Registered
63 Posts
There's too much goodness to be said about the UP to pinpoint it down to just one particular aspect.

In my opinion, its an engineering masterpiece. It also sets the standard for what a small car can be and should be.

More than anything, the UP possesses one thing that many new cars do not: character!

From the styling, to the cheerful thrum of the 3 cylinder engine, and even just how it feels to be behind the wheel are all very special.It creates a very positive emotionalresponse.Itdoesn'tfeel like just some soullessappliance designed to take me from A to B.

That's myfavoritething about it.

Edited by: up_take87

·
Registered
811 Posts
up_take87 said:
There's too much goodness to be said about the UP to pinpoint it down to just one particular aspect.

In my opinion, its an engineering masterpiece. It also sets the standard for what a small car can be and should be.

More than anything, the UP possesses one thing that many new cars do not: character!

From the styling, to the cheerful thrum of the 3 cylinder engine, and even just how it feels to be behind the wheel are all very special.It creates a very positive emotionalresponse.Itdoesn'tfeel like just some soullessappliance designed to take me from A to B.

That's myfavoritething about it.

Perfect summary!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts