Up Owners Club banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those of you who opted for Maps and More what is your think blue score?

Mine is a mere 70/100

Lets see who has the highest! (photographic proof may be required)

·
Registered
325 Posts
I stopped trying to beat my high score (early 80s) when I realised that how you drive the up! makes only a small difference to the real world MPG.

Driving really economically to work (20 miles) gets me around 57-59 MPG. Driving it like I nicked it gets me 54-55 MPG :)

So now I just drive according to the conditions and don't worry too much about the economy.

·
Read Only
110 Posts
Always in the 90's, I find it addictive to drive to keep the score up.Got 100 just the once with daughter in the back making sure I was saving the planet

·
Registered
87 Posts
I get 85-95 if I drive keeping and eye on it, however I get much less MPG when I follow it than I do if I drive 'naturally'.

if I drive and don't pay attention to it my mpg is 10-15 higher but the blue score is sitting in the low 70s...

Seems the computer doesn't always know best.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Umiamz said:
I stopped trying to beat my high score (early 80s) when I realised that how you drive the up! makes only a small difference to the real world MPG.

Driving really economically to work (20 miles) gets me around 57-59 MPG. Driving it like I nicked it gets me 54-55 MPG :)

So now I just drive according to the conditions and don't worry too much about the economy.

Thanks, think that is how I will approach it! And my BMT will save me a couple mpg as well anyway :)

Edited by: upmancotswolds

1 - 5 of 5 Posts