Up Owners Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, me again! I didn't get the teddy wheels, instead I bought some cheap steelies in need of some attention, so here's the question what's the best spray paint to use to paint them.

This is my plan,

Clean wheels and rub down, prime them, spray paint them and then clear lacquer them

It's just I don't know what the paint to use! Like I don't just want it to peel off haha

·
Registered
222 Posts
Personally I'd say unless you are spraying them a matte/satin colour don't paint them yourself. Rarely have I seen something done out of a rattle can that doesn't look like it was. Always looks dry and never really has a shine. Powder coat or a professional painter will probably be your best option.

·
Registered
727 Posts
Ditto Heartagram!

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well I do alot of spraying with my job so Ill be in a propper spray booth and have the correct euipment, its just which paint to use, I know where to get te paint from its just because I'm doing some wheels I didt know if it would be different to normal auto paint!

Just to add, the paint shop arnt the most friendliest so I just finding out what I need to go in order and come out lolEdited by: Itzben

1 - 6 of 6 Posts