Up Owners Club banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,

Car is now just 2.5 weeks away, but I ordered a set of Eibach Pro Street dampers yesterday! 馃憤

Does anyone on here have a recommendation for a 'garage' that could install these in the Bishops Stortford, Hertfordshire area?

Many thanks!

Pete 馃槉

Registered
Hi Guys,

Car is now just 2.5 weeks away, but I ordered a set of Eibach Pro Street dampers yesterday! 馃憤

Does anyone on here have a recommendation for a 'garage' that could install these in the Bishops Stortford, Hertfordshire area?

Many thanks!

Pete 馃槉
I cant recommend Chapmans in St Albans enough. They fit my coilovers and got them all set up perfect. 馃憤

Registered
Apologies for going off topic, but are there any reviews for these anywhere? Seen them mentioned a lot, but not much actual feedback from people who have fitted them?

Registered

Registered
Up gti
Get them, stock shocks are shite, bad times when my Scott scale mountain bike has better shocks than my, 'gti.' Handles like a go cart now, less of that buckaroo feeling due to the awful rebound on stock when driving back roads at speed.

Registered
Eibach are well-known for springs, but I believe their dampers are from Sachs but badged as Eibach - if so, that sounds fine.... Not sure if Sachs make all their dampers though....

Registered
Up! GTI kings red; Eibach pro spacers/Pro Street S coilovers; Pilot sport 5s; Forge induction
Eibach are well-known for springs, but I believe their dampers are from Sachs but badged as Eibach - if so, that sounds fine.... Not sure if Sachs make all their dampers though....
The Pro Street S coilovers use dampers from K&W. It鈥檚 even badged as such.

Registered
So long as springs and dampers all say "Made in Germany", they'd do for me!

Registered
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I cant recommend Chapmans in St Albans enough. They fit my coilovers and got them all set up perfect. 馃憤
Booked in! They sound very knowledgable and were please to hear your recommendation Tom! Thanks for that. I'll put a post up when they are done. Looking forward to this! :)

Registered
Booked in! They sound very knowledgable and were please to hear your recommendation Tom! Thanks for that. I'll put a post up when they are done. Looking forward to this! :)
Great bunch of lads down there and recently moved into a swanky new premises which I'm yet to see. Glad theybwere able to help, you'll love coilovers on this car.

T

1 - 14 of 14 Posts