Up Owners Club banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all Up! owners.
Greetings from Denmark. I am just about to order a Move Up! here in Denmark. But I am a bit unsure about which colour to order it in. I like the standard Candy White colour, butI am afraid that it is hard to keep nice and clean.

What is your opinion? Should I go with the standard white colour, or spend the extra money on one of the other colours?

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Don't take the Light-blue! I want to be the only one in Denmark!

·
Registered
727 Posts
knjdk said:
What is your opinion? Should I go with the standard white colour, or spend the extra money on one of the other colours?
It's simple, it's your car, order what YOU want (unless someone offers to pay for your up then order the color THEY want).

·
Super Moderator
3,147 Posts
Time for a poll?

·
Registered
525 Posts
If you have the extra money I would stick with a standard colour and spend it on the sound pack and maybe the sensor pack. Me I've gone for the red. I expect you'll love it whatever colour you choose!

·
Registered
315 Posts
Privatedoc said:
Time for a poll?

There is one somewhere on here.

White was leading the way when I last looked.

·
Registered
44 Posts
It's all a matter of opinion - I personally like the paler colours as they make the rear glass stand out more - but then the darker colours emphasise the chrome finishes on the top-end trims.

My white up! is much easier to keep clean than my last car which was black (no more water marks!)

·
Registered
956 Posts
Totally personal opinion. I ordered the light blue and absolutely love it but that was more by good luck than good management (I just don't like black or white cars and I hate red).

If you love the white, go for it, just be prepared to clean it more often

·
Registered
208 Posts
techwork said:
It's all a matter of opinion - I personally like the paler colours as they make the rear glass stand out more - but then the darker colours emphasise the chrome finishes on the top-end trims. 

My white up! is much easier to keep clean than my last car which was black (no more water marks!) 
I agree, White is easier to keep clean, better than black

·
Registered
432 Posts
White! I clean my car every week, whatever colour I have, so that's no problem. Also, white is more visible in poor conditions, so is slightly safer

·
Premium Member
1,179 Posts
white is the most popular, followed closely by the black and then red. however, like others have said, its a totally personal opinion...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts