Votes: 0 0.0%
  • up! Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 149 Posts

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I expected a fairly equal split between the high up and the take up. This is interesting. Let's see when more people vote...interesting,,,,

·
Registered
655 Posts
The Highup seems the best mix of spec without going overkill i think. Even if i did add more to it!!

·
Registered
553 Posts
We were going for a move UP! and adding stuff then realised that we were in effect making it a High UP!

Plus we couldn't get the interior option we wanted from the Move UP!

Edited by: M5 SUT

·
Registered
235 Posts
I configured the models so many times and in the end thought I could'nt do it any more to see what went with what !!!! so went for move up with alloys and sunroof,in black.....sorry you reds who seem to be in the lead with colour

·
Registered
29 Posts
Take Up too basic and the High Up additions were not essentials for me so the Move Up was a good balance. The High Up and Black/White editions do look nice though!

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Bottom line is that they are all great - just depends on your needs/wants. For me it was either going to be a basic spec Polo or the high spec up! White. Economy, tax, insurance, spec and looks drove me to the up!

·
Registered
553 Posts
30 colour votes

26 model votes

and how many members?

come on people this aint an election!!

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ha ha. Yes, we need these polls to be made "sticky" if possible so always appear at the top of the forum posts. Hopefully will encourage votes!

·
Registered
27 Posts
I've got the Take Up! as my first car, hopefully a wise choice, car is arrive on the 21st April so I'll let you know how it goes!

·
Premium Member
1,179 Posts
so not only is my colour winning, but also my spec.... high up! in red FTW!!! haha

·
Registered
39 Posts
I have ordered an UP! Black so guess which model I have
voted for in the poll?

You guessed it. UP! Black.

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Come on everyone. Must be lots of you that have not voted. In the words of Sebastian Vettel - it's time to pull your pants down and show us what you have got

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Just a reminder for those that already have their up or those waiting, please vote in the poll.

1 - 20 of 149 Posts