Up Owners Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have read on this forum that the white dash looks cheap. Anyone else have an opinion on this having seen it? Bit worried now as have only seen a black version but ordered an up White.

I assume also no one has driven one with sports suspension yet? Will the 16" wheels look strange without it? The up White classic wheels aren't my favourite but I think they look alright.

·
Registered
677 Posts
I really like the look of the white dash! I really wanted it, but strangely enough it wasn't available on my WHITE High Up :S so I had to get the red one! the white would be good cause it wouldn't show up the dust :)

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Always a problem when you can't see every model and colour choice. Our dealer just has a single up Black. Would have liked to see one with sports suspension also. Oh well, I'm sure my up White will be ok.

·
Registered
55 Posts
I have also ordered a white Up! and was looking forward to the white dash, but I got a call a week after ordering saying that this combo was not possible for unspecified reasons other than not possible. (I'm from Denmark, btw, hi)
Personal theory of mine: Maybe the colour of the dash doesn't match the white colour of the Candy White the car has 100% and people would notice it since the frame is visible inside the cabin right next to the dash..?

·
Registered
62 Posts
R1ch said:
I have read on this forum that the white dash looks cheap. Anyone else have an opinion on this having seen it? Bit worried now as have only seen a black version but ordered an up White.

I assume also no one has driven one with sports suspension yet? Will the 16" wheels look strange without it? The up White classic wheels aren't my favourite but I think they look alright.

Rich, If you dont like the classic wheels would you be interested in a deal for my high up alloys? As I have ordered a high up and didnt want to cough up another £350 for the classic wheels

1 - 8 of 8 Posts