Up Owners Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just joined today, I ordered my white high up the first week in may, just had a phone call today from the dealer saying its gone to build this week, can't wait for it to arrive and get rid of my moneysapping street ka

·
Super Moderator
3,147 Posts
Welcome, you are lucky, I ordered similar time but no word yet about build.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
from whatI'veread on hereI'vebeen pretty lucky should be delivered around the 10 week mark, but hopefully earlier as my car is going in 2 weeks, butfortunatelywork is lending me a nice shiny lexus to put me on, won't be a patch on the up though
You orderedexactlya week after me sohopefullyyour build date shouldn't be too long away

·
Premium Member
1,179 Posts
thats good that your order is going through nice and quickly! hope you get it as quick as you would like, but dont be too disapointed if it does take longer :)

·
Registered
956 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congratulations on hopefully getting your up! quite quickly. Another lucky person not having to wait forever, good for you

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Would love to see what your blue up looks like when it arrivesI'venever seen one,I was put off ordering the blue when I saw the new C1 in light blue, butI'mguessing the VW wont look asplasticas that does,hope you'll be posting some pictures

·
Registered
107 Posts
samhead91, this is what the blue (high) up! looks like. Far from looking plastic, (I think) it'sreally stylish and terribly pretty.

Edited by: Violet

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ye that is far from plastic looking, very cute. If my other half decideds we can have one each instead of sharing I would defiantly pick the light blue

1 - 8 of 8 Posts