Up Owners Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
NOOOOO my mother in law has just phoned and told me there is a white up! in the drive next doot but one to hers. Naturally I stamped my feet , spat my dummy out , pushed out my bottom lip and shouted " but I wanted to be the first one on Anglesey to own one !"
Honestly youd think i was 12 not 45 . But on the plus side at least my car is being built this week so wont be long now

·
Registered
160 Posts
Hi Kat2110
Funilly enough we were on our way to see our Up today and my hubby pointed out a black up travelling in the oposite direction. I, like you, sulked as I wanted to be the first one in Warrington to have an up! Since ordering at the beginning of March I have not seen a single one on the roads near us!

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ive not seen one either , and Anglesey is a pretty small island. Even when we go further afield im still on the look out for an Up! How sad are we lol

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Jammy ..... Im so fed up of waiting now . This forum is the only thing thats keeping me sane so i get my daily Up! Fix

·
Registered
119 Posts
seen UP White at Embsay nr Skiptonsame as ours when it gets here
only the second one i have seen

·
Registered
160 Posts
I have only seen two so far - the black one today in Sankey and saw Annie43 on M60 the other week.
Kat2110, mine was built week 15 and was delivered to my dealers today - just waiting for M&M toarrive. Pick up next Friday hopefully!! So about 3-4 weeks from build week to delivery.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts