Up Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,I´m from Germany and I would show you my new White UP!
75PS
Leatherette Pack
Drive Pack Plus
Sport Pack
7Jx17 ET35 Emotion Wheels Corse with 195/40/17 Hankook S1 Evo
35mm H&R Springs

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

For SALE : Original 6Jx16 Alu Wheels Classic in white and 185/50/16 Continental Wheels / NEW 300km for 840,- Euro !
by Interesse please Contact per Mail : [email protected]

and Sorry for my bad English :-(

Edited by: Fraeggel72

·
Registered
118 Posts
That looks absolutely brilliant, very impressed!

·
Registered
553 Posts
"DOPE" in the words of Will I Am

But at my age I prefer a softer ride!

and your English puts a lot of people who live here to shame!

·
Registered
432 Posts
Welcome! The car looks nice! And I know the roads are a lot smoother in Germany than here, so it should be great!

·
Registered
109 Posts
I like the look, 35mm lower suits it much better, a worthy sacrifice of comfort i think. how is the warranty affected with lowering springs? any ideas?

what offset are those wheels, they appear to fill the arches much better too, I know they're 17s but width wise I mean.
Edited by: Ashy87

·
Premium Member
1,179 Posts
wow, impressively large wheels on a tiny car! kinda looks cool but i can imagine its a bumpy ride!

·
Registered
58 Posts
Stunning

Can't wait to seea few euro look Up!s on the road

·
Registered
315 Posts
My Up White has the same wheels as the ones in picture eight. They are 16"and I am wondering how easy or difficult they are going to be to clean.

Perhaps Fraegge172 can tell us if repair costs are cheaper in Germany than in the U.K.?

I haven't figured out yet how to upload a picture to this site but I think I saw a topic somewhere else in the forum and will look it up ASAP.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Shouldnt be long, my up is getting euro-ed? just waiting for coilovers to come out

·
Registered
956 Posts
Stunning, I love those wheels!!!

·
Registered
619 Posts
Bingalau said:
My Up White has the same wheels as the ones in picture eight. They are 16"and I am wondering how easy or difficult they are going to be to clean.

Perhaps Fraegge172 can tell us if repair costs are cheaper in Germany than in the U.K.?

I haven't figured out yet how to upload a picture to this site but I think I saw a topic somewhere else in the forum and will look it up ASAP.

I've got the Classic 16" wheels on my car and it looks like they will be a bit of a challenge to keep in pristine condition. After a couple of weeks running they seemed to be quite badly stained with brake dust. A rub with a sponge did not remove the staining, particularly on the white parts of the wheels. The chrome rim seemed to turn a dull grey colour too during this time.

I suspect you would have to make a point of cleaning these wheels every week, particularly if it has been raining. Perhaps using AutoglymClean Wheelswould help - I would be reluctant to use this too often though (mildly acidic?).
Edited by: luckyjimmy

·
Registered
74 Posts
luckyjimmy said:
I've got the Classic 16" wheels on my car and it looks like they will be a bit of a challenge to keep in pristine condition. After a couple of weeks running they seemed to be quite badly stained with brake dust. A rub with a sponge did not remove the staining, particularly on the white parts of the wheels. The chrome rim seemed to turn a dull grey colour too during this time.

I suspect you would have to make a point of cleaning these wheels every week, particularly if it has been raining. Perhaps using AutoglymClean Wheelswould help - I would be reluctant to use this too often though (mildly acidic?).

Don't know do they sell Würth Pineline in UK, but that is really good to clean wheels. Don't recommend itfor washing the whole car though

1 - 20 of 32 Posts