Up Owners Club banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello. My White high up! was produced monday ,week 22. Shipped by train from Bratislava monday, week 23. Now it is sitting at the dock of the bay in Bremerhafen... My dealer says still 3 more weeks ! Oh the agony

Car is going to Norway by the way.

Cheers

·
Registered
525 Posts
I feel your pain, Zuper! The number one quality required in an up! purchaser is patience. Hope your car arrives sooner than you think.

·
Premium Member
1,179 Posts
itll come sooner than you expect... and when you get it youll forget that you even had to wait!

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Welcome Zuper

I feel for you, the wait seems to take forever! I wish I could say its worth it, but like you I'm still waiting

·
Registered
956 Posts
Hi Zuper and welcome. I'm also still waiting but not for much longer. I know just how you feel though and I think"agony" is the perfect word for how we are all feeling. Hopefully we'll all have our up!s very soon

·
Premium Member
3,147 Posts
Hello Zuper.... You picked the best colour (
) welcome to the forum.....it's keeping me sane during my wait!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah! Car is in the country.. I can have it next week, but im going to wait some more.

Holiday 4 two weeks. Then im forking over the cash.

Excitement is down a bit now...

Hope to get thrilled in the middle of july.

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Someone willing to wait! There's a novelty

It will be worth it, guaranteed

·
Registered
77 Posts
Welcome, not long to wait now!! My high up! Hasn't got a build date yet :-( I hate waiting...but the forum has saved the day

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Got the car today. Whoohoo! Driven 60 km. Happy man today, i have to say.
But i have to buy the protection for the "doorsteps" .
Problem is i can not find it on the norwegian vw web pages . Any tips?

·
Registered
956 Posts
Zuper said:
Got the car today. Whoohoo! Driven 60 km. Happy man today, i have to say.
But i have to buy the protection for the "doorsteps" .
Problem is i can not find it on the norwegian vw web pages . Any tips?

Congratulations Zuper, and how are you enjoying your up! so far? Can we see some pictures please

·
Premium Member
3,147 Posts
Hi Zuber.....white UP in uk comes with door sill protectors as standard but if you don't have them, there is a brand 'LOCKWOOD' who make great stainless steel ones , often found on ebay.

enjoy your car!

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
I had the lockwood ones on my EOS

·
Premium Member
3,147 Posts
I had them on an Aygo....fantastic quality

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Zuper, Clowesa has some stainless steel ones on her blue Up! From eBay, I think they were dispatched from Germany. They did look very nice when I saw them, but I haven't seen them in situ yet

·
Registered
956 Posts
bugbabe34 said:
Zuper, Clowesa has some stainless steel ones on her blue Up! From eBay, I think they were dispatched from Germany. They did look very nice when I saw them, but I haven't seen them in situ yet

I'll take a couple of pics & post them this evening if the weather settles down a bit.

·
Registered
432 Posts
If you don't really want the official 'kick-plates' or whatever they're called, you could use carbon-look vinyl, cut to size. Someone on here has done it, and it looks good. I think there's a thread under 'modifications' with photos.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts