Up Owners Club banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How many people are collecting today?......Feel like a kid on xmas eve!

·
Registered
587 Posts
I wascollectinga 1 Series today but due to a dealer **** up will be Monday, at least they are giving me a car to run around in for the weekend. We sold our other car two weeks ago and have struggled, as two adults and two children along with a 4 week old baby does not go into an up!

·
Super Moderator
3,147 Posts
you'll need a shoehorn to get them all into the 1 too, ! ;-)

just joking....enjoy your new beastie.....lovely car!

·
Registered
587 Posts
Privatedoc said:
you'll need a shoehorn to get them all into the 1 too, ! ;-)

just joking....enjoy your new beastie.....lovely car!

My main concern was Mrs G's choicealthoughthe new F20 is much more roomy than my previous E87, but still less headroom than my up! Got a nice 116d M Sport to kick around in for the w/e. Shame the salesman is more nice but dim Tim, after forgetting to get the car PDi'd

·
Registered
29 Posts
I ordered my UP in July and finally collected my high UP with sport and sensor pack today. However did give me an UP to drive around in for the last couple of months as it was their fault for the ****-up.

But it was extremely pleasing to finally get my car, 13 plate, and all as it should be.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm still smiling, had a great day showing her off. What dealership Jonny? I noticed you're in Worcester.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Picked mine up at lunchtime today and all seems fine, enjoyed the ride home listening to the rorty little engine, great sound track.Have just spent the last hour getting to know the maps and more system, I thought my fingers were too big as most of the time I couldn't get the screen buttons to work and then I stumbled across the screen calibration page, spent about 30 seconds chasing a cross hair around the page and now it knows my touch and is great. The phone was easy to pair up and seems to work well enough. I already had a micro sd card with about 1000 music tracks on and that also works well. Will be out for a good run tomorrow to see how she goes

·
Registered
393 Posts
I picked mine up today (Saturday) at 11:00. I'm absolutely over the moon with it! Everyone who's seen it has been amazed at how nice it is!!!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Picked my move up yesterday Saturday, great car so far, maps and more not with the car despite being a factory order but will be here Monday. Difficult to find the right seat steering wheel position to see the speedo.
Must find a good deal on mud flaps. Hopefully the fuel will last longer in the Disco now!!! first impressions great.

Johnboy

·
Registered
592 Posts
For some obscure reason the Maps & More are not supplied with the car from the factory but are a dealer fit item, and are ordered in seperatley for each car as and when it is at dealers (or at least within a day or two of delivery to them). Strange but true - same with the CityGo and Mii

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Fell in love with my Move Up! already. Wish I'd ordered maps n more tho.:$

·
Registered
393 Posts
I managed to get my Maps & More with my car when I collected it, but they didn't have my wind deflectors in. Apparently they're on "back order" with everybody else.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Truth-seeker said:
For some obscure reason the Maps & More are not supplied with the car from the factory but are a dealer fit item, and are ordered in seperatley for each car as and when it is at dealers (or at least within a day or two of delivery to them). Strange but true - same with the CityGo and Mii

I asked the reason for them being sent direct to the dealer; They did come with the car at first but apparently there was a huge difference between the number leaving the factory with them in and the number arriving at the dealer.........

·
Registered
592 Posts
Sounds about right!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts