Up Owners Club banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello fellow Up! Citigo & Mii owners. I was wondering if any of you have managed to get the album cover of an MP3 to show up on the Maps & More display when playing your music. I have copied files over with the album art included and added it seperately with the albums, but to no avail
. I'm usually pretty good at stuff like this, but maybe I'm missing something obvious. I hope that somebody can help.
Many thanks in advance for your support.

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. Who's Ian though?

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Cheers Bazves for the link. I'll have a go tomorrow. I've got to got to work in about an hour.

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Once again, thanks. I'll also give the other thread a go, probably tomorrow now, but I don't use I Tunes, I rip cd's or use Amazon MP3 download store. It should still work the same though with ID tags. I'll have a go and find out. I'll have a look when I get back in from work in the morning.

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hi all. The link to the other thread worked, so thanks for the information.

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hi all. Thanks for your support! As the other thread says, converting your music to MP3 and adding an ID3 tag using either a JPEG/PNG of the album art saved on you computer or by clicking on "Tag sources" at the top and searching the "Cover Art" by clicking on Amazon works. I've just got to go through all my music now and do the same!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts