Up Owners Club banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I think it is cute and will probably have a massive boot but I bet we wont see it here as we seem to have mostly moved away from saloons these days in the UK

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
Haha it could be the new reasonable priced car for top gear! I personally don't like it but I didn't like the up! At first but then I saw one on the roads and was amazed lol

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
lol the hatch is a much better looking car init!!! I think we'll see loads more of themon the roads in the coming years (hatches) and they will become second nature just like the 106/c1/aygo is - however the up!/mii/citigo still put a smile on my face when i see them!

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
oh yeah sorry i did mean 107!!!! Its probably because I have had both a 106 (in the very distant past!) and a 107 (unfortunately in the not too distant past!!!) lol ...!!

·
Registered
705 Posts
Isn't this a design study by a studio, rather than an official VW product?

And it looks fairly awful to me!

Nick

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hi nick i think it is a design study or an artists impression - if it ever went ahead it would probably get quite a good reception in developing markets where they favour saloons a lot it seems

·
Registered
235 Posts
That's one way to fix the rear aerodynamics to stop the rear screen getting so dirty!!!

·
Registered
727 Posts
Obviously someone at VW was spending too much time drinking in a "saloon" (the old wild west kind) when they came up with that idea.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts