Up Owners Club banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just removed my wind deflectors today as when I opened and closed window there was a loud click (as if it was breaking ) upon closer inspection it was the window jumping out of the frame runner !!! I think it was too dry at the front of the door frame and as such window glass was snagging and pulling the glass forward causing it to jump the runner at the back. I didn't like the look of it so I removed them and will contact dealer in the morning.
So a little bit of advise, if you have wind deflectors fitted check that they don't snag at the front.

·
Registered
393 Posts
Hi exaapatrol. My genuine wind deflectors make a "clicking" noise when I have the windows partly open. I fitted them myself and made sure that nothing was catching. The ones on our Citroen Berlingo also do this, but after 18 months the noise has nearly disappeared. Which one's do you have fitted?

Matt

·
Registered
467 Posts
I also fitted genuine ones by myself ans there is a noise when You open the window only for few centimeters when driving on bumpy road, but no other sounds when opening/ closing windows.

·
Registered
113 Posts
I am considering these... Would you recommend paying a little extra and get the dealer to install them?

·
Registered
705 Posts
They are very easy to install and come with printed instructions.

Nick

1 - 5 of 5 Posts