Up Owners Club banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, I want to treat my up! To some privacy and have it's rear wondows tinted, I had it booked in at a place in Manchester where my friend had his done, I turned up this morning to find it was shut, after ringing the guys he told me he had forgot to book me in, took another job on amd gave his other lads a day off!
annoyed is not the word as I had to drive half way round manchester in rush hour traffic and it cost me a day off and my wasted petrol. He did say he will give me some dizzy next week. I just want to ask you guys if anybody knows of a decent reliable window tinter near to Bolton, I can't remember if someone used a place in Bury!?

·
Registered
127 Posts
Apg in Bury - Greg, I share the unit with him. Does VW dealership work so top quality! Up to you! Oh, it will be £80 for back 3.
Neil

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
nEiL! said:
Apg in Bury - Greg, I share the unit with him. Does VW dealership work so top quality! Up to you! Oh, it will be £80 for back 3.
Neil
Cracking!! Have you had yours done?

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Dude I just checked there facebook page and looked at there photos! Its exactly what I want!! Will defo be giving them a call

Thanks!!

·
Registered
127 Posts
No problemo
Mine are done yea - the lightest shade so it's subtle, you can go as dark as you wantEdited by: nEiL!

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm on the wraprotket at apg Facebook page is that the right guys? Edited by: Itzben

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Is the factory/unit down the landrover street?

·
Registered
243 Posts
Itzben said:
Dude I just checked there facebook page and looked at there photos! Its exactly what I want!! Will defo be giving them a call

Thanks!!

Hi can i have a link to there Facebook page please cheers

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I don't know how to copy and paste off the iphone facebook app, but if you search 'apg window tints'

I also looked at 'wraprotekt at apg bury' Edited by: Itzben

·
Registered
243 Posts
ok cheers.. on your i phone hold your finger down over what you what to copy..And then it will say copy do it again and then it says paste...Hope that helps lol......
if it makes sense

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ye it makes sense but I can't really work facebook and it won't work for me lol o if you google them thats how I found them. Howd on I'll see if I can get the link that way

·
Registered
127 Posts
That's us.. Samuel Street, Bury near landrover.
A fella called Greg is the tinter - APG
I am Wraprotekt at APG Bury
And Lee runs DBAudio who is also based at APG.

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
What time will you be open till tomorrow? I'm hoping to call down late afternoon maybe 3.30-4 ish if my dad lets me leave work lol of not I'll ring

·
Registered
127 Posts
You're better off phoning to make sure Gregs there if you want to see him about tints, he does dealer work so is out quite often. 07725834708. He's normally there til 1730ish

1 - 17 of 17 Posts