Up Owners Club banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All.

Fast approaching 2000 miles and love the car (especially the weekly trip to the petrol station). I have had a few problems with the windscreen having had an impact chip repaired and then 2 days later out of nowhere another crack as I was driving (no impact this time).

Has anybody had any issues withusing an iphone 5 to the Maps and More. I am able to pair the device successfully however I can't make a call or access the contacts list. I have just gotten off the phone with Garmin who said they tried it in the office while I was on the phone and it works fine !

·
Premium Member
3,147 Posts
mine works fine iPhone 5 - you have to import the phone book but it uploads the recent calls fine

check you have the latest software on the m&m and do a hardware reset on the m&m...should be fine after that

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks will try that this evening. Just a question are your contacts on your phone or synced with icloud ?

·
Registered
114 Posts
How many contacts can you import into the M&M?
Also how does it handle multiple numbers for each contact?
I am using an iPhone 4.

·
Premium Member
3,147 Posts
yes, icloud sync

loads and yes.....I've about 300 and it takes them all, often 3 numbers for each

·
Premium Member
3,147 Posts
Bluetooth can be a wee bit iffy now and again, I've found that if you leave the M&M powered up and go out of range, it can fail to re-connect , simply turn off the ignition, then restart car and it reconnects.

found this out by having phone in pocket, running back into the house ahile Mrs still in the car with ignition on then coming back to the car, screen said 'bluetooth connection lost' but only reliable way to reconnect was to take key out ignition and let m&m go to standby first

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Must be something up with my phone. I have just checked the same settings as my wifes iPhone 4s and hers work perfectly AAAAAAAAAARGH ! Time for a iPhone reset

1 - 10 of 10 Posts