Up Owners Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone noticeed the small time delay after you depress the the windscreen washer - it is not instant, there is a delay of approx2 sec before the water arrives on the windscreen. You can hear the motor before the water arrives.When you depress the windscreen wash it should be as close to instaneous as possible - not after a small delay - could make a difference.....especially in bad weather or unforseen circumstances.

Has any one else found this small problem????.........

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
I bet you struggled hard to find this one. Hardly a problem. I have noticed there is no switch on the drivers door to open the back windows

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
tad more of a problem than back windows - but i do enjoysarcasm..............

enjoy the free flowing air...........

·
Registered
705 Posts
The water in the pipe will evaporate over time, so the air has to be forced out first. Once primed, and in conditions where the frequent use of the washer jets is necessary, then the response ought to be much quicker.

Nick

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for that Nick ....

·
Registered
448 Posts
Beevee said:
I bet you struggled hard to find this one. Hardly a problem. I have noticed there is no switch on the drivers door to open the back windows
I see you are still lighting the blue touch paper and then retiring to a safe to a safe distance and see what happens! Beevee. I like it.

Go well.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts