Up Owners Club banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thank sweet ninja monkeys for mine today! Been a proper godsend with the weather we have had this past few days.Edited by: Supermegamonkee

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
Grrr v jelous!!
After my performance tonight!! Snow = no problem! All the other idiot drivers and compacted frozen snow creating an ice rink= absolute sh*te!! I'm guessing winter boots would of helped me out, instead of gettin my dad coming rescuing me with the grit and shovel and pushing haha

Ps yes I am looking for steel wheels and winter tyres! Just don't know what size, on ebay there are 4x steel wheels for £200 which are 14inch might look at those!

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nooooo! I have seen those a proper rip off! Mine were from mytyres with Bridgestone blizzak, black 14" wheels fitted an delivered to my door for £320. I think vw sell the wheels for around £25 each.

Best thing I have got for my up :)

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
Supermegamonkee said:
Nooooo! I have seen those a proper rip off! Mine were from mytyres with Bridgestone blizzak, black 14" wheels fitted an delivered to my door for £320. I think vw sell the wheels for around £25 each.

Best thing I have got for my up :)

Thanks for the heads up! Good job it was late last night and I didn't order them!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts