Up Owners Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What are your thoughts, is it worth £300 or an extra tenner a month on a 3 year PCP for the please of heated mirrors, electric adjusted mirrors, fog lights and heated seats.

I've ordered without, but still have time to change my order... What are your thoughts?

·
Registered
553 Posts
I really depends on how you use the car!

My wife will use ours for a 20-30min commute to work 4 days a week! on cold damp mornings and evenings the heated seats take the discomfort out of the journey, we found the heated mirrors on both the Beetle and the Lupo a real bonus in both damp and frosty conditions!

Having said that we ended up going for a High UP! so it comes as standard, but we were going to add it to a Move UP!, prefering it over say the sound pack or sports pack

·
Registered
143 Posts
We do not get much frost living on the south coast so heated mirrors is a bit of luxury, heated seats, considered it but decided against it.

Fog lights, never really found them that useful, as if the fogs think the light just reflects back and blinds me anyway and they cost a lot to repair when they get broken, which they often do that low down on the car!

·
Registered
27 Posts
We have ordered Winter Pack on our Move Up. My wife and I both use the car and due to our different sizes need to adjust mirrors. We also feel that front fog lights give front view a sporty look

·
Registered
29 Posts
What I want to know is why this option is not the same as on all other VW winter pack.

As they comes with what I think is essential for cold morning starts Heated Washer Jets. If these are not included I would say it was more of a convenience pack.

I don't get why they are not in the pack.

Edited by: cl coupe

·
Registered
215 Posts
Barrelman said:
We have ordered Winter Pack on our Move Up. My wife and I both use the car and due to our different sizes need to adjust mirrors. We also feel that front fog lights give front view a sporty look
i ordered the move up basic , then rang up and ordered the winter pack too , not just for the warm seats but i really use my electric mirrors in my polo for parking and on the motorway :D
looking at the cars with out the fogs , im glad mine will look abit more finished with them :D

·
Premium Member
1,179 Posts
Roadrunner said:
We do not get much frost living on the south coast so heated mirrors is a bit of luxury, heated seats, considered it but decided against it.
dont know where on the south coast you live, but we get LOADS of frost! lol. no snow mind you, but frost, yes!
if i wasnt going for the high up which is standard, i would have paid the extra for the winter pack

1 - 9 of 9 Posts