Up Owners Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all - I have four UP! Winter Tyres (on wheels ) which I bought last winter 2013/14. I sold the UP! Earlier this year. They are in first class condition and available in East Hertfordshire for pick up by the buyer. Looking for £150 as they are cluttering up the garage !
Would make a nice Christmas present for you or your spouse.
All the best
Seafarer

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Perhaps you should have sold the wheels with the Up!

·
Registered
252 Posts
Beevee said:
Perhaps you should have sold the wheels with the Up!

Why, you never get any more money, I've tried in the past.

Try to make posts a bit more helpful.......

·
Registered
107 Posts
BeeVee was being humorous. Re-read his post with that in mind and you'll see what I mean.

Was tempted to throw in a funny myself, but unusually, restrained myself!

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Hi Rick. Good to meet someone with a similar sense of humour to mine. Does it get you into trouble like me sometimes?

·
Registered
252 Posts
snes said:
BeeVee was being humorous. Re-read his post with that in mind and you'll see what I mean.

Was tempted to throw in a funny myself, but unusually, restrained myself!

Granted the original post didn't say spare wheels.... It was a mix of hot headedness & also pointing out that dealers won't offer you a single penny for spare wheels with winter tyres regardless of the press coverage & safety benefits.

Explanation of my hot headedness on the Complete Change thread.

·
Registered
107 Posts
BeeVee - has been known! But I do like witty asides, so please, do keep them up! We are sometimes a tad too serious on here.

Mii Al, many times have I taken a post the wrong way and posted a grumpy response - only to regret it afterwards!

To take the original post seriously, though, you are right, Mii, there is no dealer benefit in including the wheels in a trade in, so it is useful to offer them to others on here who might benefit.

So, thanks to the OP, and good luck!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts