Up Owners Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Only had our car 24 hours but think I'm regretting NOT ordering the Sound Pack. The two speakers in doors around my ankles are not really sufficient. The sound seems to low down, round my ankles not near my head. Hope that makes sense.
Does anyone know if I can have the sound pack retro fitted for £100 by VW?

·
Registered
655 Posts
This was my concern and why i thought for £100 it seemed a bargain. Hope you can sort it somehow.

·
Premium Member
1,179 Posts
yeah i ordered it at the time too as i though £100 was good price, i think a few people would like to know if it can be fitted after, if you find out post your findings, hope it can be sorted for you

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
willowaz said:
yeah i ordered it at the time too as i though £100 was good price, i think a few people would like to know if it can be fitted after, if you find out post your findings, hope it can be sorted for you
I asked my dealer today if the Sound Pack can be fitted after the car has been delivered. They are getting back to me tomorrow.Ill keep you posted

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
just received an email from the dealer. As yet there is NO retro fit speaker kit for the Volkswagen Up

·
Registered
677 Posts
Sorry to rub it in ..... but the speaker pack in my Up is awesome!! the sound is so good even at high levels!

hope you get something sorted!

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
There will be lots of firms who can retro fit.. We have a local company who do a high class job. They even fitted a stereo plus sub into my father in laws caravan lol...

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Thanks Barrelman for the heads up. I ordered my Up earlier in the week, rang them today to see if I could add on the sound pack. As they hadn't had a build date I was able to do this

1 - 9 of 9 Posts