Up Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 132 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got told by dealer my order is released by Emden onto ship.

Soon folks!

·
Registered
532 Posts
Oooooooooooooo.

·
Registered
532 Posts
Hi Doc, Have you heard any more about our cars? I am struggling here. AARGGGHHHH. Mike

·
Premium Member
3,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
will check with dealer today tho system usually gets updated on a tuesday.....Hang in there, very close now!

Edited by: Privatedoc

·
Registered
532 Posts
I might explode this week as my lovely daughter has got a job interview this week as well as the car arriving excitement!

·
Premium Member
3,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Dealer confirmed no updates on system yet but expect more info tomorrow as their system updates on a tuesday, he has requested and now got our reg transfer docs etc as he expects the car V soon!!!
Edited by: Privatedoc

·
Premium Member
3,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
PS Good Luck to your daughter !

(My eldest just selected his University course etc today so similar excitement...He is going to do Actuarial Science)

·
Registered
705 Posts
Is that different to Actual Science?

Nick

·
Premium Member
3,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It's way beyond me nick.....tho as an Actuary, I'm hoping he'll be able to keep me in a manner I'd like to aspire too!

·
Registered
532 Posts
Ta, good luck to your son.

·
Registered
167 Posts
OMG. The VW tracker changed today. It states that my UP! Has arrived in the UK. I'm so nervous but soooooooo excited. :)Edited by: GPVG26

·
Premium Member
3,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Boohoo, mine still says in transit but my 3 door still said this as I drove it away from the dealer!

It'll come when it does!

·
Registered
532 Posts
still in transit...

·
Registered
167 Posts
Odd. How is it that same built weeks and then some show in transit and some don't? Could it be just the actual Vw checker that is not totally up to date with all the cars?

·
Registered
532 Posts
Who can say? It would be nice if someone from VW would check this forum and add something to it. I know some hi-fi manufacturers do.

·
Registered
29 Posts
My partners week 38 build is still showing as in-transit.

The dealer reconds it should be hear by the end of the week!!!
You can check when the ships leave Emden & arrive at Grimsby
by going to this web site
http://www.marinetraffic.com
I hope this is of some help to all of you that are still waiting for your UP'sEdited by: Crewe-UP

·
Registered
167 Posts
I just checked the marine traffic website, and noticed there is only one ship called the Sea Cruiser 1 at Grimsby port unloading, and is a cargo ship unloading cars by the look of the pictures of the vessel, wonder if my little UP! Came with it! Hehe. Doubt it, who knows when it arrived here, but is fun to think it is unloading now and which vessel it came in.Edited by: GPVG26

·
Premium Member
3,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Crewe-UP said:
All VAG cars come through EMDEN to the UK via Grimsby :)
They also come to port of Tyne in Newcastle, that's where mine go.

Edit. And also sheerness

Anyone have the ship names?Edited by: Privatedoc

1 - 20 of 132 Posts