Up Owners Club banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Only a week to go and I get my up! but more importantly woo woo I'm now an 'UP!Enthusiast!! Does that mean I qualify for a free sticker for my dedication
If you don't ask you don't get!!

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Would the competition be who has the most points and is a dedicated member. I win

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Haha witty!! You win this award

·
Premium Member
1,179 Posts
hahaha! some of us arent that far behind you, altho to catch you up, id have to accidently post lots of gibberish...

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I think my gibberish comes from the madness of waiting so long, hence being an ''Enthusiast"

·
Premium Member
1,179 Posts
alright craig... dont rub it in too much, i have even longer than a week to go

·
Registered
677 Posts
lol sorry!! it is painful sitting watching and waiting for something you've spent so much money on to arrive! It will be well worth the wait!! My next big wait is for the spoiler coming into stock later on in the year! Im so desperate for it! that and the chrome wing mirrors and some mud flaps and I will be a happy chappy!

·
Premium Member
1,179 Posts
haha its ok, you waited for ages, mine is just a delayed wait as i ordered later!

btw, as the weather has been prime "getting car dirty" weather, have you found a real need for mudflaps?

·
Registered
677 Posts
Defiantly! especially for the rear of the car! Because mine is white you see every little bit of muck on it, I drive to work through a few country roads and because its been wet here all the mud on the road is just attracted to my wee Up! Might treat him to a wee wash tomorrow!

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
It is rather annoying a certain person (cough Craig) ordered after me and I'm still waiting
But it better be worth it by the time i get it!! And i wouldn't advise washing the car with 'wee' Craig, you may get the neighbours talking

·
Premium Member
1,179 Posts
think i will see how mine is being red if it shows up alot, was talking to my brother and he said the mudflaps were the reason the rust on my polos wheel arches are there because they also trap mud... i shall have to weigh up my options!

yeah i too suggest no washing with wee! haha

1 - 14 of 14 Posts