Up Owners Club banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Waited sooo long but here now, with theimproved wipers and very happy with the package :)

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Wow! Is there a clone? Local agent didn't think there was another light blue 5 door, only a couple of 3 doors. I don't think I went to Christchurch last week since I picked it up on Wed 12th Dec. I suppose it could have come from further afield.

·
Registered
604 Posts
Davey22 said:
 Waited sooo long but here now, with the improved wipers and very happy with the package :)
Improved wipers?

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Apparently yes! When I collected the car,(mid December)the salesman mentioned it. From what I remember the wipers of the demonstation car when I ordered it (mid October) were sort of basic but mine has a thicker-wider blade which sort of sags at the ends when you lift the arm away from the windscreen, seems much better......and works really well. I guess its a mod.

·
Registered
811 Posts
Good to see another light blue 5 door, I've got a High Up 5 door in light blue and I've not seen another one around yet. I'm really happy with the colour.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yea, welcome o wise and light blue fellow owner! I wanted a mid-blue but it is just not made! ...and always vowed not to have a white car but really pleased with it...Great to clean, cos you can see where it's dirty. Compared to another darker one in the neigbourhood, I think a lighter coloursuits itbetter but no doubt others (dark owners!) would not agree. The amazing thing is it is like a chameleon. Depending on the light situation, it appears really light blue sometimes but other times white. The above picture looks really blue but other photos I've taken look really white....quite strange!

·
Registered
811 Posts
It's quite funny really, we've got two of 'em the other one being a white Take Up. I have a long commute so I alternate and a couple of people have said that they can't decide if my car is white or blue......

They do look very similar under some light conditions. I've posted mine in the gallery as '2 Up ' as a comparison.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts