Up Owners Club banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Would you Adam & Eve it!
Thought I would be waiting for ages for my UP! to be put on a boat from Emden, but got a text saying it has arrived in the UK now.
So depending on transporter availability I might get it sooner than thought.
So looking forward to the phone call from the dealership telling me it is ready to pick up. 馃搯
Will post pics when It's on my drive.

Registered
Hi and nice news. Enjoy your new car.
Hearing the news from Skoda this week about the final suspension of the Citigo model, the Citigo e and seeing the GTI disappearing again from the configurator, maybe the model is slowly being withdrawn and stocks being cleared to customers early.
I think we are the lucky few who have recently got an Up to the chosen spec and I suppose it won't be long now before we see the 'available from stock only' on the limited choice of models on the VW website. I could be wrong of course but the car is now regarded as an old model and they are going to be introducing the ID 1 in the spring. VW have said they will not be replacing the Up with a new ICE version. I expect to hang on to mine now for the next few years as for me it still beats the likes of Hyundai and Kia hands down and there is currently nothing on the market, despite the recent price rises that I would choose over it.

Registered
Mate just picked up his Skoda City Go e, he's already worried about parts and servicing support...............I told him it won't be a problem as the platform support (millions sold) will be there for some time to come. More likely that we won't be able to buy petrol easily in 20/30 yrs ?? Too far in the future to worry about (?), maybe 馃槑

Registered
Yeah Mike. I have no problems getting parts for the MkIV so the support for these should be pretty good. VW have a good aftermarket support too so even the electric models should be well catered for. I'm sure I read somewhere that the e models had an eight year warranty on the batteries. That's not too shabby.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts