Up Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked it up two days ago and I'm i LOVE
Black 75hp High UP - 16" triangel alloys, sport package, ac, etc... Even City emergency brake system which is included in all models in Denmark - pics to come..

·
Registered
655 Posts
Woohoo can't wait to see as this is the same as mine due to arrive shortly! Congratulations and good taste with the spec
I would certainly like to know how you find the ride quality with these alloys and the sports suspension. Enjoy!Edited by: MarkyMark

·
Premium Member
1,179 Posts
wow! excellent stuff! cant wait to see some pictures, especially the sports pack...

·
Registered
15 Posts
I am so car sick!!! in a good way. It looks brilliant, hopefully ours will be here soon, apparantly it is trying to hitch a ride on a boat as I write.
It is a build week 13 and all went to plan so perhaps with some luck and annoying VW I may have it on Friday 13.

Anxious for more pics though, I like my fix.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hey, your UP looks great, I get my Red High Up on Friday and can't wait. Since I ordered it any age ago and had a build week 11. I did manage a test drive of a left hand drive UP and loved it. Happy motoring.

·
Premium Member
1,179 Posts
WOW that looks amazing with the sports pack, i like ALOT! **** wish i could afford to add it to mine...

1 - 20 of 22 Posts