·
Registered
727 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
[TUBE]BFP-BNM-xB8[/TUBE]

·
Registered
583 Posts
That's the kind of colours VW should be offering !

It goes very well on the up!

·
Registered
226 Posts
That green really goes well on the up! It'll definitely stand out from the rest.

·
Registered
74 Posts
I think that the strict "boring" colors available on the Up! is one of the things that makes it great. You wouldn't see any Passats, V70, A4, 325 or other premium cars with flashy colors. The Lupo were sold in those colors and now they feel like toy cars. It feels more premium with less colors to choose from. I bought a VW because I didn't want a Skoda/Seat.

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
O great! Thanks guys I didnt want to watch this all day because I knew I wanted to do something similar : ( now I've watched grrrrrr... I want!!!

·
Registered
957 Posts
Is this wrapping hardwearing or does it soon look tatty with all the mud and grit etc. on our roads.
Does it tear easily ?

·
Registered
226 Posts
b82ry said:
I would drive a lowered Up! Harlequin, like Polo or Golf 
because it's small and funny city car
Could the owner not decide which colour they wanted, so they got all of them?

·
Super Moderator
1,495 Posts
skyhigh said:
b82ry said:

The Polo Harlekin (it was never called the Harlequin by VW) was a Limited Edition of the 6N Polo when it was launched. It has been 'imitated' across various VW models by fans of the original scheme.

·
Registered
226 Posts
shakotanVIP said:
skyhigh said:
b82ry said:

The Polo Harlekin (it was never called the Harlequin by VW) was a Limited Edition of the 6N Polo when it was launched. It has been 'imitated' across various VW models by fans of the original scheme.
I didn't realise that was an actual model. It may explain why I've seen one before.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts