Up Owners Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Super Moderator
3,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
had my annual accountant visit today.......got a wee brucie bonus...the UP having such low emissions means that as a sched d tax-payer, the entire 100% of purchase costs can be set against tax.....not much but every little helps to coin a phrase........thats my fast car aspirations firmly on the back burner!

once again the UP provides a pleasant surprise !

·
Registered
448 Posts
UpMan said:
Privatedoc said:
thats my fast car aspirations firmly on the back burner!<span style="line-height: 1.4;">
</span><span style="line-height: 1.4;">
</span>
<span style="line-height: 1.4;">I agree with your economics... but just look at it 

</span>
<span style="line-height: 1.4;">
</span>
<span style="line-height: 1.4;">

</span>
I Think not
my friend. We all go to bed and dream...and so we should...but what awonderful Picture! Back Burners can always move forward if we wish them to.

Go well.

·
Registered
448 Posts
Should have given a Thank-you to UpMan for the photo. Very nice!!

Go well.

·
Super Moderator
3,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Lose the spoiler and it's the ultimate stealth car.....250 bhp 4WD and 0-60 sub 6 secs.....lovely!

·
Registered
251 Posts
Privatedoc said:
Lose the spoiler and it's the ultimate stealth car.....250 bhp 4WD and 0-60 sub 6 secs.....lovely!

Exactly. Unlike the silly WRC, this is discreet power. Just what I like. My very first car 30 years ago was a Mk1 Polo and I've always hankered after another one. I am seriously tempted by this R, especially in discreet white with relatively sensible wheels.

Pity they couldn't resist painting the brake calipers Barryboy Blue

Edited by: UpMan

1 - 7 of 7 Posts