Up Owners Club banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just taken delivery of a new 5-door High Up! BlueMotion in Tungsten Silver with Maps and More, Chrome Pack, Sensor Pack and folding front seat. Plus Auto Glym protection (time will tell...) and free carpets. Oh, and a free pen and mug. Whoopee.

The great thing was: that was exactly the spec I wanted ""“ and it happened to be already in the country, so it took just days to come through.

One year's free insurance, zilch road tax, and zilch residents' parking charges in this part of central London.

This Up! is a stop gap measure until electric cars can do 200 miles and come right down in price.

Right chuffed, as my old mother never said.

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Congratulations!

I have 5-door High Up!, Maps and More, Chrome Pack, Sensor Pack and folding front seat too ...

An up! mug would be great at work!
But then I would have to retire my "Triumph Motorbike" mug in British Racing Green ...

Always had small 3-doors (Lupo/Polo) before and LOVE my 5-door up!
Smaller door, easy parcel handling (throw it on the back seats and simply open/close back door.

Have a lot of fun with your Tungsten Siver up!
Maybe you show some photos to show that Chrome pack also makes sense with a silver up! ...

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Grüezi Cadfael, wir haben schon "gesprochen" über das Up! Thema. (http://www.upownersclub.co.uk/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=5815&PID=66382#66382)

In the end, because the almost ideal Up! was in the country, I decided not to wait for the fancy dashboard. Very pleased with the look.

Right now I'm wondering why my Apple Mac is not recognising the Navigon within the Garmin Fresh environment. I'm trying to charge the thing from the Mac - not working.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You may be right. I've kept the past two cars 13 years apiece. But then I wasn't waiting for electric. That's why I went for the least environmentally damaging vehicle with internal combustion engine I could find.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts