Up Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I get really excited when i find new Up's that are just different. Maybe you know what i mean..

So i found these two.. I think the first one looks more like a spacesh*t then everything else, except for the Rotiforms.But the second one.... i like a lot.

·
Registered
727 Posts
tyrz said:
Sorry but stupid looking is the first thing I thought when I saw this one. Looks like all four axles are broken..!

·
Registered
393 Posts
Either that or some sumo wrestlers have sat in it!

Matt

·
Super Moderator
1,492 Posts
Not sure if I like the official up! front lip, which is why I left if off mine and just went for the sideskirts.

The front bumper infill on that Halt Dezign is too fussy though, I've only ever seen pics from the side before.

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
I'd guess at 15s yea. They Rotas? Or Works maybe?
Nowt wrong with a little camber though if it helps you get to the floor!

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Davec86 said:
Nowt wrong with a little camber though if it helps you get to the floor!

Absolutely right... too bad my car is a daily driver.

PS: Love the M-Technica Turbos

Edited by: tyrz

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Well... I got Ronal Turbos... at least the name is corret!Too bad **** AP has delivery problems with there coils here in germany.
Have too wait weeks for more low :(

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
15's would be awesome... when you are really going for a stance like this one. But if you don't... i would guess 16's are the way to go.

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Left the nappies behind a few years back here! That first one is not to my taste, but the stance on that second one is pretty tight. The camber up front is interesting!

·
Super Moderator
1,492 Posts
Leif said:
Elfy said:
All the moaners in this thread I expect are all old!
Never mind, we'll soon be dead, and you will inherit the earth.
Anyway, I bet all those who like these cars are barely out of nappies.

I'm 40, thanks.

If you don't like something, just move along and find something you do like, rather than take time out to let us know how much you don't like it. You're not making anyone's life any more fulfilled, including your own.

·
Registered
176 Posts
shakotanVIP said:
Leif said:
Elfy said:
All the moaners in this thread I expect are all old!
Never mind, we'll soon be dead, and you will inherit the earth.
Anyway, I bet all those who like these cars are barely out of nappies.

I'm 40, thanks.

If you don't like something, just move along and find something you do like, rather than take time out to let us know how much you don't like it. You're not making anyone's life any more fulfilled, including your own.

How to bring light-hearted comments down to earth. This is an open forum. Everyone has the right to comment. Just because it's something you don't like to hear doesn't mean the writer can't express their opinion (however ignorant you may feel they are).

1 - 20 of 42 Posts