Up Owners Club banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everybody
Have ordered a new Up! for delivery next week. It's a move up in candy white with black interior.
It id replacing our much loved, but old and tired and now expensive to run 2003 S320cd1 Mercedes.
With the money we'll save we can go to the Bahamas!

·
Registered
438 Posts
There's lots of us here who gave 'downgraded' to an Up. I haven't seen anyone regret it yet.

PS they don't make Mercs like they used to anyway.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Yep, I hear you: sold my 420hp Jaguar XKR today for £4K more than I paid for it 3 years ago = 1 white Move Up! + 10 days in the Maldives
Edited by: UpMan

·
Registered
9 Posts
Replaced my much loved polo GTI today with High up just today, with. Little tear in my eye as I said goodbye. Up pretty cool though.. Handling really really good. Going to enjoy throwing it round the bends as you will. You will also enjoy your trip to the Bahamas! Enjoy the cheaper motoring.

·
Registered
438 Posts
perksm said:
Dont think it will pull my caravan though!
With the money you save, part ex the caravan for a motor home ! My sister has a Dethleffs and it's more comfortable than many houses I've been.Edited by: Scrubnut

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The van is new-will be towing it with my Caddy van from now on. With the Up! following like a happy dog..

·
Registered
176 Posts
We haven't down-graded to the Up!

We have changed to the Up!

·
Registered
583 Posts
Scrubnut said:
They do ... if you opt for the S class

I've up!graded from a Volvo estate.
I hope to have downgraded concerning troubles & issues ...

Haven't regretted it for a second.Edited by: _1S_

·
Registered
438 Posts
_1S_ said:
Scrubnut said:
They do ... if you opt for the S class

I've up!graded from a Volvo estate.
I hope to have downgraded concerning troubles & issues ...

Haven't regretted it for a second.
Ah yes...but if you are going for a loaded S class...you are in Maserati and Porsche 911 money!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
It's to be different as much as anything. We had an 03 S class for 6 years and a E class for 3 before that. The E you could watch it dissolving before your eyes as it was so rusty. The S was better but still rusty. Having seen many scabby 5 year old Sprinters does nothing to convince me they are much better. After years in the body trade you soon learn what is well made and what isn't

Up the Up!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts