Up Owners Club banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Morning all,

Did anyone else have difficulty choosing their car colour and interior?

I wanted a red up, but it took a long time to end up picking the red dash/cornsilk, especially as I could not see any in the flesh.
I'm still worried that I won't like it lol... I liked the black interior too almost as much.

I think the car should come with all interiors in a box, then you just clip on the colour of choice for the day..

·
Registered
677 Posts
I customised my Up! on the iPhone VW configuration app, took it into VW and showed my salesman my phone and he just copied it onto his computer. Originally I wanted my white Up with the red cornsilk seats and white dash ..... but randomly I couldn't have the white car and white dash with those seats so I had to get the white car with red dash and seats! Wasn't really that bothered, actually kinda glad because my car will be all white (apart from the sport alloys) then when you open the door it's got a lovely splash of colour interior ;D

My Polo at the moment is red, its Flash Red, its a lovely colour and really stands out! I dont really know the difference between the Tornado red of the Up and the Flash red of the Polo! But the red Up! I saw the other day in town did look awesome!!

I'm sure you will love it :D

·
Premium Member
1,179 Posts
id looked at as many pictures online as i could to see what the different interiors and exteriors looked like... i just couldnt resist the lure of the red, i figure i looks good dressed in red, so maybe a red car will look good too!? haha

1 - 3 of 3 Posts