Up Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 127 Posts

·
Registered
677 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Will you be naming your Up? and giving it a sex (not making sweet sweet barry white lovin, I mean will it be a boy or a girl)

I've names my past few cars

Smart Fortwo - Kermit (because he was bright green like the frog)
Ford Ka - Parker (like the driver off Thunderbirds)
Vauxhall Astra - Beast (because he was a giant 5 door white monster and he was my first car)

I've not come up with a name for my Up! yet! but I'm working on it!

·
Registered
208 Posts
The way I feel today, fed up! would be appropriate, but I know as soon as I see it, that will be the last thing I'd call it, as I will be smiling ear to ear.

·
Premium Member
1,179 Posts
Craig200588 said:
I might call mine Starscream ..... I'm a huge transformers nut :p
haha!! i love transformers, brilliant name for your car!

i always seem to call my car "she" but she doesnt actually have a name, will have to give my up a name being my first brand new car! maybe ill go down the transformers route!

·
Registered
553 Posts
We were always getting asked the name of our beetles!

Never actually gave any of them a name.......called em a few at times...he he...especially the 1500 that fell off a scissor jack and pinned me to the floor as I adjusted the rear drum brakes!

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
I may call my little red car "Flash" lol

·
Registered
329 Posts
For those of youthat were around in the 80's I think I will be calling mine "Yazz" - The only way is up! baby....

·
Registered
26 Posts
we are calling our new up 'upsy daisy'

we always name our cars im trading my jeep in for my new up we called him Jep i will be sad to see him go but im afraid hes too greedy and always asking for more petrol!

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
How about tic-tac (smaller than a polo, but just as cool)

1 - 20 of 127 Posts